The Story Behind One of the Most Beautiful Moments

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 0 comments
You know, I cannot imagine what life would be like today if not for Skype!

I would never be able to chat with my son and friends including Angela, Mun Lee and other friends/relatives.

Recently, I came across this beautiful story about one of the most beautiful moments in advertising in the FB wall of an old friend, Goh Boon Hoe (musician, producer and photographer extraordinaire) .

CLICK HERE to read all about this story which is making waves all over.

"That single moment told that entire story in four seconds in a way that no actor could have ever told it." Please watch the video of the two girls.

Then today, I thought hmm why don't I sing with my girlfriend Sarah who migrated to Adelaide a few years ago. We used to sing together in church both as back up singers. She made a comment on my FB wall and asked if I could skype with her. Voila - God made the way!

Initially, Sarah wanted to do 'Because of Who You Are' which I already recorded HERE.

As that song is mainly a solo song and a difficult one too, I suggested we sang Don Moen's 'God will Make A Way."

Here it is. Don Moen's song recorded live via Skype on my Nexus smartphone. It is a much beloved song that I always sing to keep strong and brave in the face of difficulties, disappointments, even despair.

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY by Don Moen sung by Sarah and me. This is the second recording.

Whatever you are feeling now, believe - God will make a way for you. It may not be your way but in time, He will make things beautiful....I am not a religious fanatic but I believe in my God and am not the type to proselyte others. I believe faith is a very personal thing and I respect the right of others to practise other faiths and have close friends from different religions.

Regardless of our faith, one thing is sure. Every single human is likely to face disappointments in life at one point or another. Hence, it is my prayer that this song will lead you to higher plains of your faith as you believe in your God to make the path right for you.

If I remember correctly, Doe Moen wrote this song after he received news of his nephew's tragic death. I have cried buckets, even rivers of tears in my darkest moments crying and singing this song ...believing as I do believe and do cry now...that God will make a way...

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

Oh, God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and Earth will fade but His Word will still remain
And He will do something new today

Oh, God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and Earth will fade but His Word will still remain
And He will do something new today

Oh, God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

God bless.

Selamat berpuasa to all my Muslim readers.

Have a lovely evening!

0 comments to The Story Behind One of the Most Beautiful Moments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.