Why Manuka Honey Is Good for You

Posted by Unknown On Monday, July 28, 2014 0 comments
Recently, I had swollen lips and really looked like a goldfish. Having been in and out of at least five different hospitals in the last 12 months for various medical issues, I decided to take the natural way.

Googling info on swollen lips alarmed me further as it seems that it could be very serious.

Still, I tried two natural cures - tea tree oil and manuka honey.

Believe me - manuka honey works like a charm. In less than five minutes after applying a dash on my lips, I felt the swelling subsiding.

Within 18 hours, my lips were back to normal.

Check out this post:

The Medicinal Uses of Manuka Honey

Before I forget, my family and I wish all my readers and friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.

Drive safely and take care!

0 comments to Why Manuka Honey Is Good for You

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.