- Social networking sites are making it hard for people to think for themselves
- Twitter and Facebook could be lowering your ability to think analytically
- Research from Dr Iyad Rahwan suggests prolonged use of social networks erodes our common sense
- The University of Edinburgh and Masdar Institute of Science and Technology researcher asked people a series of trick questions
- The study concluded that our addiction to social networks leaves us little time to work things out on our own
CLICK HERE to read the rest of the article.