Change Your Life With This Morning Ritual

Posted by M ws On Saturday, October 18, 2014 0 comments
The older I am, the more time I spend taking care of my face, my skin etc.

I remember my aunt used to remind me of the importance of not just taking care of our facial complexion, eye bags, crow's feet but also to pay extra attention to the neck and the hands.

She said one can hide fine lines with foundation and face powder or blemish cream but one can never hide it if our neck is like that of a turkey or if our hands are wrinkled!

I took her advice very seriously and am proud that my efforts have paid off. The only failure is my forearms which have a bit of pigmentation cos I hate using any form of sun block!

Anyway, here's something to change your appearance.

CLICK HERE for more.

0 comments to Change Your Life With This Morning Ritual

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.