TO ALL THE MOMS WHO ARE NO LONGER HERE WITH US

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, May 10, 2009 8 comments
Some of you might not be able to celebrate Mother's Day with your mom because she is no longer here...and I know how you feel...My beloved mother passed away on February 6th, 1972. She is still deeply missed everyday of my life...Here's a touching clip for those of us in this situation...Take care and remember that memories live on and no one can take that away from us...



Mothers Day Poem for Deceased Mother - Another Mothers Day - Watch a funny movie here


In tears I saw you sinking,
And watched you pass away.
My heart was really broken,
How I wanted you to stay.
But when I saw you sleeping,
So peaceful, free from pain,
How could I wish you back with us,
To suffer that again.
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you did not go alone,
For part of me went with you,
The day God took you home.



If roses grow in heaven,
Lord please pick a bunch for me,
Place them in my Mother's arms
and tell her they're from me.
Tell her I love her and miss her,
and when she turns to smile,
place a kiss upon her cheek
and hold her for awhile.
Because remembering her is easy,
I do it every day,
but there's an ache within my heart
that will never go away.



I don't think of her as gone away
Her journey's just begun
Life holds so many facets
This earth is only one
I think of her as resting
From the sorrows and the tears
In a place of warmth and comfort
Where there are no days and years
Think how she must be wishing
That I could know, today
Now nothing but our sadness
Can really pass away
So I think of her as living
In my heart and those she touched
For nothing loved is ever lost
And she is loved so very much.
-author unknown-

Mom, I loved you yesterday, I love you tomorrow and everyday.
You were there for me my first day of school, to hold my hand and give me courage to go.
You listened to me when I needed to talk, you talked to me when I needed to listen.
You let me grow and learn from my own mistakes.
You never left my side when I was feeling down, I knew you would be there to pick me up.
I wish there was a way I could repay all the things you have done for me, but there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mother of all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In conjunction with Mother's Day, I put up many posts today to honor mothers, grandmothers, soon-to-be-mothers and those who want/waiting to be mothers...Don't miss the earlier posts including:

1. An Original One - Happy Mother's Day - featuring Eddie's original composition.

2. A Tribute to Mothers for Mother's Day

3. A Mother Like No Other

4. The Invisible Mom

5. In Celebration of Mothers

6. Funny Jokes for Mother's Day

and also other posts in my other blog at Masterwordsmith@Writers.Inc.



8 comments to TO ALL THE MOMS WHO ARE NO LONGER HERE WITH US

  1. says:

    mamasita Happy Mother's Day to you Paula..hope you enjoyed yours very much.
    Thanks for sharing the beautiful poem.
    Yes yes..how we missed our mothers so so much!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Datin,

    Thanks so much for your good wishes..Happy Mother's Day to you too.

    Indeed I had a great Mother's Day :-) and I am sure you did.

    *sigh* If only our mothers were here with us physically...but they are...in our hearts :-)

    Take care and salam to you and yours.

  1. says:

    Chahya Paula,
    Happy Mother's Day to you too.
    I waited for that iPaper streaming for quite sometime a few times yesterday but it was too slow...or was it my computer, I'm not sure...I wish I could've wished you earlier.

  1. says:

    Ranjan Dear Ma'am,

    Very much true... there's just the memories.. but she still lives inside of me.. in the part of me, that is still the mama's boy..

    thanks for your words, helped me a great deal..

    Regards,
    Rex

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Chahya,

    What a pity you did not see this video clip...quite moving..

    Thanks for the wishes...No problem about timing..Even if you did not swing by, I know you would somehow remember me :-)...

    That's what friends are for - we have them in our hearts and minds :-).

    Take care dear Chahya. I hope to see you one day and krk with you.:-)

    hugs

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Rex,

    I am sure your mom still sees you that way wherever she may be...I still regard my older boy as my big baby, younger boy as small baby and hubby as my old baby :-)..

    Take care...

    Please keep in touch and let the memories of your mom's love be a living legacy as you reach out and touch others with your love.

    God bless you!

    cheers

  1. says:

    Anonymous I hoped you had a wondderful wonderful Mother's Day. I am very sure that your mom is smiling down from Heaven and telling all her friends how proud she is to have a great daughter like you. Yunno, Paula, I always believe that each time we lose the ones we love, we gain a Guardian Angel to watch over us.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Andrea,

    I had a simple but meaningful Mother's Day celebration :-).

    Thanks for the touching comments.

    Yes, I believe in Guardian Angels too and may yours watch over you always.

    Take care and God bless you and yours always.

    hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.