ALL YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT DOGS AND MEN

Posted by Unknown On Monday, February 15, 2010 14 comments
I am sure that many of you out there love your pets to bits. I have seen how some seem to love their pets more than their spouses and have no qualms about showing their affection for their canine or feline darlings. Here's a list of interesting arguments that people have offered to justify their preferences with regards to dogs and men. I hope these will bring a smile to your face. Happy reading! Have a great day!


WHY DOGS ARE BETTER THAN MEN

Dogs do not have problems expressing affection in public.
Dogs miss you when you're gone.
Dogs feel guilt when they've done something wrong.
Dogs don't criticize your friends.
Dogs admit when they're jealous.
Dogs are very direct about wanting to go out.
Dogs do not play games with you--except Frisbee (and they never laugh at how you throw).
Dogs don't feel threatened by your intelligence.
You can train a dog.
Dogs are easy to buy for.
You are never suspicious of your dog's dreams.
The worst social disease you can get from dogs is fleas.
(OK. The *really* worst disease you can get from them is rabies, but there's a vaccine for it, and you get to kill the one that gives it to you.)
Dogs understand what no means.
Dogs understand if some of their friends cannot come inside.
Middle-aged dogs don't feel the need to abandon you for a younger owner.
Dogs admit it when they're lost.
Dogs aren't threatened if you earn more than they do.
Dogs mean it when they kiss you.



HOW DOGS AND MEN ARE ALIKE

Both take up too much space on the bed.
Both have irrational fears about vacuum cleaning.
Both are threatened by their own kind.
Both mark their territory.
Both are bad at asking you questions.
Both have an inordinate fascination with women's crotches.
Neither does any dishes.
Both pass gas shamelessly.
Neither of them notice when you get your hair cut.
Both like dominance games.
Both are suspicious of the postman.
Neither knows how to talk on the telephone.
Neither understands what you see in cats.

Cute Pictures, Images and Photos

HOW MEN ARE BETTER THAN DOGS

Men only have two feet that track in mud.
Men can buy you presents.
Men don't have to play with every man they see when you take them around the block.
Men are a little bit more subtle.
Dogs have dog breath all the time.
Men don't shed as much, and if they do, they hide it.
And the number one reason dogs fall short...
It's fun to dry off a wet man !!!!!!!! (If you're a woman that is !!!)

Dogs Zipper Pictures, Images and Photos

Please leave a comment to share your views about this post. Take care and have a lovely day!


14 comments to ALL YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT DOGS AND MEN

  1. says:

    Linda Frater Dogs are faithful and stay with you for life. Dogs are utterly dependent on you and seek to please you. Dogs know when you are sad, jump on your lap to be cuddled and lick your tears away. Dogs know you are Top Dog and usually know when not to cross the line.

    I love dogs. We said goodbye to Sweetpea our beautiful silky terrier/chihuahua doggie exactly six months ago today. Sweetpea was my baby and for a little over sixteen years we shared house together and we had fun. It was the most painful and gut wrenching decision my husband and I ever had to make to let her go. I still miss Sweetpea and I always will.

  1. says:

    stephen OK MWS,Mens' viewpoint-

    Dogs are better than women because:

    Dogs don't shop till they drop
    Dogs are not picky about food
    Dogs don't get upset when you forget their birthdays
    Dogs don't act suspiciously when you're with another girl
    Dogs don't nag at you
    Dogs don't scream when you dirty the house
    Dogs don't need an allowance

    why sometimes women are better than dogs:

    Women are better kissers
    Women can cook you a meal
    Women can drive you to work and do the laundry
    Women can give you a listening ear and advise (sometimes bad).

    And finally,
    When God made dogs, he mixed up their behinds,which is why up till today ,dogs are still going around smelling other dogs behinds looking for theirs.

    ps:I'm toast if me missus reads this

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Linda

    Thanks for sharing about Sweetpea. My condolences to you, Linda. I know what it feels like. I lost my dog a few years back (and blogged about it in my review of Marley and Me. I had her for 8 or 9 years I think so I am sure the pain you suffered from the loss of Sweetpea must have been even greater! Then I lost my hamsters and white mouse.

    Like you, I still miss all my darlings...Thanks for sharing..Take care and may you be blessed with another pet again that will fill your days and nights with love.


    Shalom

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney Whoa! Aunty Paula, our mouths are shut. Not going to say anything. Lest we become food for Pug. purrr....meow!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Stephen

    Wow! What a delightful addendum you have shared with this blog entry.

    Thanks so much for your wicked but witty humor hehe...!

    Whatever it is, all creatures great and small, the Lord God made them all for us to enjoy His masterpieces :-) in as many ways we can...

    Take care and thanks for sharing.

    Shalom

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Angelina

    :-) I will try to do one for cats hehe...but it might be difficult for me cos I have never had cats before...yet, I will try!

    Take care and have a great week!

    Salam

  1. says:

    QQ I wonder why most Malaysians communicate with their dogs in English, haha....

  1. says:

    Village Boy ~ What My Dog Means to Me ~

    My dog means somebody nice and quiet to be with.
    He does not say 'Do' like my mother, or 'Don't' like my father, or 'Stop' like my big brother.
    My dog Spot and I sit together quietly and I like him and he likes me.

  1. says:

    Nameless Fool Oh, the opportunities that I'm deprived of.
    Not that my family will allow me to keep cats anyway; I already use several sheets of tissue paper a day to contain my sneezes.
    Asthma... grr...
    I'll never actually find out whether I'm a cat or a dog person. Plus there's only one religiously legal choice for me. I quote J. Hetfield: "Freedom of choice is made for you, my friend." :P

    Knowing the sociocultural background in this country, I think I know the answer to QQ's question... >.>

    Have a great Monday, Kak MWS :) I think I remember you saying it's one of your best days of the week.
    Fishfoot

  1. says:

    Penangite A lecturer, his wife and two dogs had just landed in Japan and were going through the customs.

    "What kind of dogs, please?" asked the customs official.

    "Boston Bull," was the reply.

    An examination of the customs declaration later showed that the entry "2 dogs" had been changed to read : "1 Boston Bull, 1 Boston Cow."

    Have a nice day

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear QQ

    That is so cute, QQ!! Haha~ Good one!!

    woof woof!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Village Boy

    Awwwwww - that is so sweet!!

    Thanks so much for sharing...now to ask my better half for a dog!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi dear Nerdcore

    My dear can remember Monday is the best day for me. I woke up at a glorious time of 11am because someone rang me :-(. Otherwise, I would have slept even more thanks to the power failure last night!!!

    I am allergic to cats too!

    Take care sweetheart. Catch u soon!

    Hugs and salam

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Penangite

    Thanks for sharing!! You have a good sense of humor too hehe...

    Comes with the island air :-) cos I am also from Penang!

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.