DO MEN AND WOMEN SAY AND MEAN THE SAME THING?

Posted by Unknown On Monday, February 15, 2010 9 comments
Have you ever wondered why men and women don't seem to speak the same language? :-) Woops - this is a risky post but what the heck! We are in a festive mood which calls for good cheer and plenty of laughter! I am behind time in my sopo writing because of a series of unexpected events...So here's something light and easy instead. Take care and laugh out loud!!! Helps in the digestion and you will burn more calories this way!
Enjoy this list that was sent to me by a friend.
__________________________________________________

THE MAN'S GUIDE TO FEMALE ENGLISH

We need = I want

It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now

Do what you want = You'll pay for this later

We need to talk = I need to complain

Sure...Go ahead = I don't want you to

I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!

You're ... so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot

You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

I'm not emotional! And I'm not over reacting! = I've got my period

Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs

This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house

I want new curtains = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.....

I need wedding shoes = the other 40 pairs are the wrong shade of white

Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!

I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep

Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive

How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like

I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.

Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful

You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me

Are you listening to me!? = [Too late, you're dead.]

Yes = No

No = No

Maybe = No

I'm sorry = You'll be sorry

Do you like this recipe? = It's easy to fix, so you'd better get used to it

Was that the baby?= Why don't you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep

I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important

All we're going to buy is a soap dish = It goes without saying that we're stopping at the cosmetics department, the shoe department, I need to look at a few new purses, and those pink sheets would look great in the bedroom and did you bring your checkbook?

THE ANSWER TO A FEMALE SAYING "WHAT'S WRONG?".....

The same old thing = Nothing

Nothing = Everything

Everything = My PMS is acting up

Nothing, really = It's just that you're such a pain in the butt

I don't want to talk about it = Go away, I'm still building up steam

THE WOMEN'S GUIDE TO MEN'S ENGLISH


"I'm hungry" = I'm hungry

"I'm sleepy" = I'm sleepy

"I'm tired" = I'm tired

"Do you want to go to a movie?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you

"Can I take you out to dinner?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you

"Can I call you sometime?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you

"May I have this dance?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you

"Nice dress!" = Nice cleavage!

"You look tense, let me give you a massage." = I want to fondle you

"What's wrong?" = I don't see why you are making such a big deal out of this

"What's wrong?" = What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma are you going through now?

"What's wrong?" = I guess sex tonight is out of the question

"I'm bored" = Do you want to have sex?

"I love you" = Let's have sex now

"I love you, too" = Okay, I said it...we'd better have sex now!

"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair" = I liked it better before

"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair" = $50 and it doesn't look any different!

"Let's talk" = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and maybe then you'd like to have sex with me

"Will you marry me?" = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys

"I like that one better" (while shopping) = Pick any freakin' dress and let's go home!!!

_______________________________

Do leave a comment - I would love to hear your views and more about your true to life experiences. Thanks! Have a lovely evening!

9 comments to DO MEN AND WOMEN SAY AND MEAN THE SAME THING?

  1. says:

    Penangite A wonderful post indeed!

  1. says:

    Penangite "Will you marry me?" = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys.

    Oh, oh, that's rather witty!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Penangite

    Thanks so much for your encouraging comment and support! I appreciate your visits and input greatly. Take care and have a lovely evening.

    God bless

  1. says:

    Anonymous 1. The political secretary to Tan Sri Nor Mohamed Yakcop has resigned

    = This political secretary's case is just the tip of the iceberg.

    2. The minister feels betrayed as he trusted his political secretary

    = Tan Sir Nor Mohamad should step down also

  1. says:

    QQ Thanks for the post.

    You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

    Keep up the good work.

    God bless

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon @ 11.45pm

    Agree! My area just had our 5th power failure!!!

    Three on Saturday, one yesterday that lasted 3 hrs and one tonight that lasted another 3 hours. We just got back our power supply! Blogging time has been affected and I have yet to surf the net for news but have gleaned this report in M. Insider.

    He should resign on his own accord on principle as he ought to know what his secretary is doing and is in a position to monitor his lifestyle and acitivities.

    Most worrying!

    Thanks for the alert.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear QQ

    Wow - that is a very unusual comment :-).

    Thanks so much for your positive input which is pure and sincere.

    It is a blessing to have you as a reader and friend.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Anonymous Biniku always forgives herself !

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon

    That is why you are happily married!

    God bless!

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.