SATURDAY MARITAL HUMOR

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, February 6, 2010 4 comments
A Mother-in-law decides to see if her three son-in-law's love her or at least appreciate her.The next day while strolling along the river with her first son-in-law, she lets herself fall into the water and starts to drown. Without hesitation, the son-in-law jumps in the river and saves his mother-in-law.

The next day, in front of his house, he finds a new car, a City Honda, with a little note on the windshield: Thank-you on behalf of your mother-in-law.

She undertakes the same scenario with her second eldest son-in-law. This one too, dives into the river and saves his mother-in-law. The next day, he too, in front of his house, finds a new car: the same City Honda with a little note on the windshield: Thank-you on behalf of your mother-in-law.

The same scenario occurs with the third son-in-law, she falls in the water and starts to drown. He watches his mother-in-law drown while thinking to himself: I've been waiting a long time for this!

The next day, in front of his house, he sees a brand new Mercedez with a little note on the windshield: Thank-you on behalf of your father-in-law.
____________________________________________

Girlfriend!
After directory assistance gave Rosy, her boyfriend's new telephone number, she dialed him -- and got a woman.
"Is Adam there?" Rosy asked.
"He's in the shower," she responded.
"Please tell him his girlfriend called," Rosy said and hung up.
When he didn't return the call, Rosy dialed again. This time a man answered.
"This is Adam," he said.
"You're not my boyfriend!" Rosy exclaimed.
"I know," he replied. "That's what I've been trying to tell my wife for the past half-hour."


This post is truncated. Click the next link to read more.

______________________________________________
A man wanted to determine if both his wife and mistress were faithful to him. So he decided to send them on the same cruise, then later question each one on the other's behavior.

When his wife returned, he asked her about the people on the trip in general, then casually asked her about the specific behavior of the passenger he knew to be his mistress.

"She flirt with nearly every man on the ship," his wife reported.

The disheartened man then rendezvoused with his cheating mistress to ask her the same questions about his wife.

"She was a real lady," his mistress said.

"How so?" the encouraged man asked.

"She came on board with her husband and never left his side."
____________________________________
Good Wife
A man was wandering around in a field, thinking about how good his wife had been to him, and how fortunate he was to have her.

He asked God, "Why did you make her so kind hearted?"

The Lord responded, "So you could love her, my son."

"Why did you make her so good looking?"

"So you could love her, my son." "Why did you make her such a good cook?"

"So you could love her, my son." The man thought about this. Then he said, "I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything, but why did you make her so stupid?"

"So she could love you, my son."

__________________________________

The Secret of Longevity
Grandpa was celebrating his 100th birthday and everybody complimented him on how athletic and well-preserved he appeared.

"I will tell you the secret of my success," he cackled.

"My wife and I were married 75 years ago. On our wedding night, we made a solemn pledge. Whenever we had a fight, the one who was proved wrong would go outside and take a walk.

"Gentlemen, I have been walking in the open air day after day for some 75 years now."
___________________

Attractive Wives
Robert was in his usual place in the morning, sitting at the table, reading the paper after breakfast.

He came across an article about a beautiful actress that was about to marry a football player, who was known primarily for his lack of IQ and common knowledge.

He turned to his wife with a look of question on his face. "I'll never understand why the biggest jerks get the most attractive wives."

Robert's wife replied, "Why thank you, dear!"
__________________

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful . CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"

The wife stared at him, "What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."
__________________
Married Men
There is a rather sizable factory that hires only married men.

Concerned about this, a woman organisation called on the manager and asked him, "Why is it you limit your employees to married men? Is it because you think us women are week, dumb, cantankerous...or what?"

"Not at all, Ma'am," the manager replied. "It is because our employees are used to obeying orders, are accustomed to being shoved around, know how to keep their mouths shut and don't pout when I yell at them."
___________________
Valentine's Day Gift
A young woman was taking an afternoon nap.

After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?"

"You'll know tonight." he said.

That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it--only to find a book entitled: "The meaning of dreams".
_______________

Marriage is Hell
A young lady came home from a date, rather sad.

She told her mother, "Jeff proposed to me an hour ago."

"Then why are you so sad?" her mother asked.

"Because he also told me he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn't even believe there's a hell."

Her mother replied, "Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we'll show him how wrong he is."
______________________________________

My apologies for the delay in my so-po post. I am still writing it. Please swing by again by 3p.m. Thanks! Have a great day!

4 comments to SATURDAY MARITAL HUMOR

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney Dear Aunty Paula,
    Angelina is asleep so I'm assuming her responsibility of leaving comments today. Don't think she'll understand most of the jokes too. She's too...how do I say this... she's a girl. I especially enjoy the MIL joke. It's giving me ideas.... Thanks for making an otherwise wet and boring day, lively! har har har *evil laughs*

    Brad

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Brad

    How lovely to see you here in my blog! I thought you would be busy chasing Angelina around the bushes in the garden. Looks like you are a kind and loving feline friend after all :-)!

    Oh yes - darling Angelina is a sweetheart.

    Er...please don't try any of those tricks on your potential MIL. God forbid!

    Take care of yourself and Angelina too!

    Hugs and salam to all at home, especially your mama and papa!

  1. says:

    Anonymous my lucky mother-inlaw is a widow !

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon @ 2.27 pm

    Oh dear - the poor lady must be missing her husband...I hope you and yours love her dearly...Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.