Pet Altruism

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, September 23, 2012 0 comments
  • A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
  • An aquarium is just interactive television for cats.
  •  Buy a dog a toy and it will play with it for ever. Buy a cat a present and it will play with the wrapper for 10 minutes.
  • Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it.
  • Although cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.

  • Dogs and cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
  • Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
  • Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.
  • Dogs may shed, but cats shred.
  • Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful
  • I had to get rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
  • I hope to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

-Author Unknown-


0 comments to Pet Altruism

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.