About The Other Half

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 0 comments

A man was granted two wishes by God,
He asked for the best drink & the best woman ever...
Next moment he got Mineral Water and Mother Teresa !

There are 3 kinds of men in this world.
Some remain single and make wonders happen.
Some have girlfriends and see wonders happen.
Rest get married and wonder what happened !

Wives are magicians
They can change anything into an argument !

Why do women live a Better, Longer & Peaceful life, as compared to men ?
A very Intelligent student replied, “Because women don’t have a wife !”

“Honey”, said this husband to his wife. “I invited a friend home for supper”.
“What ? Are you crazy ? The house is a mess, I haven’t been shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don’t feel like cooking a fancy meal !”
“I know that”, he said.
“Then why did you invite a friend for supper ?”
“Because the poor fool is thinking about getting married !”

Cool Message by a Wife
Dear Mother-in-law, don’t teach me how to handle my children.
I am living with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement !

I Will Think About It
When a married man says, I’ll think about it
What he really means is that he doesn’t know his wife’s opinion yet…

Talking In Sleep
A lady says to her doctor: “My husband has a habit of talking in his sleep !
What should I give him to cure it ?”
The doctor replies: “Give him an opportunity to speak when he is awake !”

Thanks to Angela who shared this list. Have a great day!

0 comments to About The Other Half

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.