Smart Lady

Posted by Unknown On Monday, March 4, 2013 0 comments

A lady rang up St. Joseph 's Hospital and timidly asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?"

The operator said, "I'll be glad to help, dear, if you tell me the name and room number of the patient?" The sweet lady in a weak, tremulous voice said, "Norma Findlay, Room 302."

The operator said, "Let me put you on hold while I check with the nurse's station for that room."

After a few minutes, the operator returned to the phone and said, "I have good news.... Her nurse just told me that Norma is going normal.... Her blood pressure is fine, her blood report just came in and - all is ok, and by the way her physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged tomorrow."

The sweet lady said, "Thank you... That's wonderful..!! I was so worried. God bless you for the good news..!!"

The operator replied, "You're more than welcome... Is Norma your daughter?"

The lady said, "No, I'm Norma Findlay in Room 302... No one tells me anything."

Thanks to Mr Krishnan who shared this post.

0 comments to Smart Lady

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.